How can I configure this to allow other roles to also add notes to a resolved issue?

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

duongnvm

How can I configure this to allow other roles to also add notes to a resolved issue?

Post by duongnvm »

Hello everyone, hello admins.
Currently, only management and admin roles can add notes to issues with a resolved status.
Thanks everyone.
cas

Re: How can I configure this to allow other roles to also add notes to a resolved issue?

Post by cas »

Default bugs are considered readony based upon this setting:
$g_bug_readonly_status_threshold = RESOLVED;
With ethe following setting you can define which levels can update readonly bugs:
$g_update_readonly_bug_threshold = MANAGER;

So you could change the last setting to:
$g_update_readonly_bug_threshold = DEVELOPER;

Do make chanes in config/config_inc.php
duongnvm

Re: How can I configure this to allow other roles to also add notes to a resolved issue?

Post by duongnvm »

Thank you Cas!
I tried setting the command line $g_update_readonly_bug_threshold = DEVELOPER; in the configuration file as you described. The results have been.
Through this, I also tried setting up the configuration at .../manage_config_work_threshold_page.php in the "Update readonly issues" line with the same result. I would use this, to avoid having to access the server.
At first, I looked at this function, thinking that the "Update readonly issues" setting was only for the issue subject, because I saw that in the lower area there was a separate setting for notes.
Currently this solution is temporarily acceptable. However, I still want to have separate configuration for adding new notes after the issue is resolved.
Thanks again Cas!