Status Icons Black

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Jut

Status Icons Black

Post by Jut »

Good Afternoon,
I was wondering if anyone could guide me to help resolve why all my status icons turned black. Any help would be appreciated. I recently did switch over to a different webhost but I had a 1:1 copy as well as I upgraded my mantis version forward. I tried different version of PHP but older versions make mantis not function.

Previous articles I looked into didn't really provide much insight so I am hoping someone can guide me correctly.
$g_status_colors = array(
'submitted' => '#fff494', # yellow (scarlet red #ef2929)
'pending review' => '#ffcd85', # orange (plum #75507b)
'pending hearing' => '#e3b7eb', # purple (orango #f57900)
'active' => '#c2dfff', # blue (butter #fce94f) '#fff494' (sky blue
'suspended' => '#fcbdbd', #red
'inactive' => '#c9ccc4' # grey (aluminum #babdb6) '#c9ccc4'
);
Version of Mantis : 2.26.0
Php Version : 8.2.12
mushu

Re: Status Icons Black

Post by mushu »

Probably wrong perms on your config file or config directory. You didn't post your Mantis version or O/S info so can't do much more than offer guesses.
Jut

Post by Jut »

Jut wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 19:36
$g_status_colors = array(
'submitted' => '#fff494', # yellow (scarlet red #ef2929)
'pending review' => '#ffcd85', # orange (plum #75507b)
'pending hearing' => '#e3b7eb', # purple (orango #f57900)
'active' => '#c2dfff', # blue (butter #fce94f) '#fff494' (sky blue
'suspended' => '#fcbdbd', #red
'inactive' => '#c9ccc4' # grey (aluminum #babdb6) '#c9ccc4'
);
Version of Mantis : 2.26.0
Php Version : 8.2.12
Apologies it is a Linux server but I did post version of Mantis and the PHP version hosted.

I doubt its wrong perms on the config or config directory given that all other customization appear to be working fine. I didn't alter the config file apart from updating the mysql database connection info.
mushu

Post by mushu »

Sorry didn't see it at the end of the post like that, most people put it as the very top thing.

My config file has this instead, perhaps the array thing is making it not work for you? Note that I added two extra statuses also:

Code: Select all

# Revised enum string with new 'testing' and 'predeployment' statuses
	$g_status_enum_string = '10:new,15:deferred,20:feedback,30:acknowledged,40:confirmed,50:assigned,60:design,70:development,75:testing,78:predeployment,80:resolved,90:closed';
	# Status color additions
	$g_status_colors['deferred'] = '#111111';
	$g_status_colors['design'] = '#FFCCFF';
	$g_status_colors['development'] = '#ACE7AE';
	$g_status_colors['testing'] = '#88BBEE';
	$g_status_colors['predeployment'] = '#FF4411';
	#$g_status_colors['production'] = '#ACE7AE';
Jut

Post by Jut »

I appreciate your help, I did previously try single entries as well as commenting out all status colors to try to force a chance or reversion to default with no luck.
mushu

Post by mushu »

Are there any errors/warnings showing in the developer console of the browser? And which browser are you using?
mushu

Post by mushu »

Perhaps you switched from HDMI to HDI connection type on your video? Maybe the cable is loose? Maybe the video card itself isn't seated all the way in the slot? Maybe you enabled HDR output and mantis doesn't like that? Have no other suggestions really at this point, sorry.
Jut

Post by Jut »

mushu wrote: 08 Nov 2023, 21:49 Are there any errors/warnings showing in the developer console of the browser? And which browser are you using?
mushu wrote: 08 Nov 2023, 21:52 Perhaps you switched from HDMI to HDI connection type on your video? Maybe the cable is loose? Maybe the video card itself isn't seated all the way in the slot? Maybe you enabled HDR output and mantis doesn't like that? Have no other suggestions really at this point, sorry.
The status icons are not a client display issue, it is definitely something in Mantis BT that is upset.

This problem is replicated across phone / pc / macos / chrome / firefox / edge / safari