Never receive Mantis emails in Gmail Inbox / Primary Tab

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

aweyrich@gmail.com

Never receive Mantis emails in Gmail Inbox / Primary Tab

Post by aweyrich@gmail.com »

Hi,

I am a Mantis user. I have the Mantis PHP installed on my server and my developers use it to fix bugs.

However whenever they close a ticket or add a note to an issue. Mantis emails the updated issue to my gmail email address like it is supposed to, however the Mantis email never goes into my Gmail Inbox, Promotions, Updates, Social or Forums tabs. It does not go into Spam either.

But if I search in the gmail search bar "Mantis' - it does return the Mantis email result and I can open and view the emails that way. They just never hit my inbox or any other tab automatically. So I receive them but I don't know they are there because they don't go into any of my gmail tabs (Inbox, Promotions, Updates, Social or Forums). I can ONLY view those emails by searching 'Mantis'

Has anyone ever seen something like this in gmail and know how to resolve and force them into my gmail inbox? Oh and I did try to create a filter in gmail for the word mantis etc and it still doesn't do it.

Andrew
cas

Re: Never receive Mantis emails in Gmail Inbox / Primary Tab

Post by cas »

Check your rules on the inbox, there must be something....
aweyrich@gmail.com

Post by aweyrich@gmail.com »

I have checked those. Looking for another solution.

Do you get Mantis emails straight into your inbox?
cas

Post by cas »

apparently it does arrive in your mailbox so not a mantis issue. You need to check with Gmail :mrgreen: