No email notifications on "issue SUBMITTED"

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

yuliyalav

No email notifications on "issue SUBMITTED"

Post by yuliyalav »

Good afternoon, hope you could help me with a problem my team has with Mantis 1.1.8. Please forgive me my incompetence if anything's wrong with this post. I couldn't help but reach out for a piece of advice:)

The problem is related to email notifications about "The following issue has been SUBMITTED", i.e. new Mantis tickets

I used to get them before, then I've got a few months break from work, and once the notifications were re-enabled in May 2022, I started getting all Mantis notifications to my email again, but not those about new Mantis tickets.

Since I don't receive them anymore and these are the most important for me, I asked my colleague if there's anything that needs to be changed in my settings. The colleague couldn't find any setting which could cause this, however, he searched for this string of text in his emails too, and it looks like he isn't receiving such email notifications too now - in his case the last one he received to his email was on April 1.

Our system administrator says there were no changes to Mantis settings for years, actually.

So, the question is what could get changed around April 1, 2022 (an auto-update probably?) and cause "The following issue has been SUBMITTED" notifications not to go through anymore? And how can we get them back? Thank you!
victorchen

Re: No email notifications on "issue SUBMITTED"

Post by victorchen »

I think maybe we are in the same situation, take a look at this:
https://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27874

unfortunately, no reply until now.
cas

Re: No email notifications on "issue SUBMITTED"

Post by cas »

Did you check the general mail config and also your private settings?