omit private notes in emails

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Robuzze

omit private notes in emails

Post by Robuzze »

Not sure if this is a bug or configuration issue.
Anyhow, we've noticed that in the mails created by Mantis the private notes show up. This is not our understanding of "private notes" between the developers. Is there a way to prevent that?
Thx in advance.

Mantis Version: no idea. In the lower left it says "Copyright © 2000 - 2022 MantisBT Team"
atrol
Site Admin

Re: omit private notes in emails

Post by atrol »

To find out your version, login as administrator and goto page "Manage".

Your problem might be caused by this bug https://mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=22898
If so, you would have to upgrade to at least version 2.22.0, upgrade to latest current stable versiom 2.25.2 is recommended.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
Robuzze

Post by Robuzze »

Thanks, seems our version is quite old (*cough* 1.12... *cough*). This "bug" does not even seem to appear in this antediluvian piece.
Anyhow, it appears that only certain users should not get this private note. I'd like it to be in no email at all (only in web document). And this hint motivates me to do some codetwerking by myself to accomplish that. So thank you.
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Robuzze wrote: 30 Mar 2022, 13:11 Thanks, seems our version is quite old (*cough* 1.12... *cough*)
No, not old, it's a teen, 1.1.2 was released 2008-06-17
I hope you only run it internally, as there are some known security issues :wink:
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual