Installation Deprecated Errors

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

jamescpu

Installation Deprecated Errors

Post by jamescpu »

Hi I'm Trying to install mantis by but I got this errors
I'm using the latest version of XAMPP 8 and Mantis 2.5

Deprecated: Return type of ADODB_Iterator::valid() should either be compatible with Iterator::valid(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb.inc.php on line 3268

Deprecated: Return type of ADODB_Iterator::rewind() should either be compatible with Iterator::rewind(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb.inc.php on line 3264

Deprecated: Return type of ADORecordSet::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb.inc.php on line 3356

Deprecated: Constant FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\config_defaults_inc.php on line 219
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Installation Deprecated Errors

Post by atrol »

Are you really trying to install MantisBT 2.5? I guess this is just a typo and you mean 2.25.

PHP 8.1 is currently not supported.
Some PHP 8.1 issues will be fixed in MantisBT version 2.25.3, see https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=29462

For the moment I recommend to use PHP 7.4 or PHP 8.0.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual