Unable to upload attachments in edit mode

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Siva.Kayala

Re: Unable to upload attachments in edit mode

Post by Siva.Kayala »

We have installed Mantis 2.25.2. I am able to attach the file from view issues screen, if and only if i provide something on the note section.

If I don't provide anything in the note section and try to upload file. it is failing with below error.
Last edited by Siva.Kayala on 22 Feb 2023, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
Siva.Kayala

Post by Siva.Kayala »

We have installed Mantis 2.25.2 version. if I provide something on the note section, then I am able to upload the file from view issues screen,

If I don't provide anything in the note section and try to upload file. it is failing with below error.

Application Error #401
Database query failed. Error received from database was #928, ORA-00928: Missing SELECT keyword for the query: INSERT INTO m_bugnote_text_bug() VALUES(). Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. you can also click on option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
cas

Post by cas »

here is an Attachment plugin which allows to add attachments without notes, perhaps that helps :mrgreen:
Attachments
Attachments204.zip
(4.23 KiB) Downloaded 230 times