Built in Time Tracking - changing of date

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

vdusa

Built in Time Tracking - changing of date

Post by vdusa »

Hello,

we are using the built in time tracking in the currently newest version of mantis (1.2.11). Since time tracking is a part of bug note, it is possible to fill worked hours only to the current date, because it is related to the creation date of the bug note, that can't be changed manually. So if I forget to fill worked hours today and I want to fill it tomorrow, I have no possibility to add these worked hours to a specific date.

Do you know about some reasonable solution before we start to implement possibility to change the creation date of a bug note?

Thank you very much
Best regards
Vladimír Duša
cas

Re: Built in Time Tracking - changing of date

Post by cas »

There are various plugins available taht can handle this for you. So no need for changing core-mantis :mrgreen:
Simply search for timetracking on this forum.
iame

Post by iame »

cas wrote: 22 Aug 2012, 09:32 There are various plugins available taht can handle this for you. So no need for changing core-mantis :mrgreen:
Simply search for timetracking on this forum.
Hi Cas

I've searched extensively through the forum for articles about this issue, but unfortunately, I haven't come across any plug-ins that provide a solution. I've encountered the same problem. When developers forgot to log their working hours for the day, I had to intervene and make modifications directly in the database.

Do you happen to know if there's a plug-in available that allows users to edit their time-tracking entries? It would be incredibly beneficial if users could adjust the date themselves. Thank you for your assistance.
cas

Post by cas »

I do have a plugin that facilates tiemtracking not in combination with the notes but similar functionality.
Need to do some work on it to have it run nicely under version 2.x.
Will look into this in the coming days :mrgreen:
iame

Post by iame »

cas wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 15:22 I do have a plugin that facilates tiemtracking not in combination with the notes but similar functionality.
Need to do some work on it to have it run nicely under version 2.x.
Will look into this in the coming days :mrgreen:

That's great news to hear! I'm looking forward to the release of this plugin. Thank you very much! :D
cas

Post by cas »

Check out initial version here:
https://github.com/mantisbt-plugins/TimeTrack

Remarks/suggestions/issues please via the same platform (Github)
iame

Post by iame »

cas wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 19:17 Check out initial version here:
https://github.com/mantisbt-plugins/TimeTrack

Remarks/suggestions/issues please via the same platform (Github)
Thank you, I will give it a try. :D