Query about recurring query

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

dangal

Query about recurring query

Post by dangal »

good night, I make the next consultation to see if you can help me. I have the following query running thousands of times per day, day and night, I estimate that this is caused because users leave their mantis open and the refresh is generating them, what solution would they find so that they do not run thousands of times per day? Is there a way to be able to make a logoff of inactive users? I was watching and I can't find the way around

SELECT DISTINCT mantis_bug_table.id AS id FROM mantis_bug_text_table, mantis_project_table, mantis_bug_table INNER JOIN mantis_bugnote_table ON mantis_bugnote_table.bug_id = mantis_bug_table.id INNER JOIN mantis_bugnote_text_table ON mantis_bugnote_text_table.id = mantis_bugnote_table.bugnote_text_id WHERE mantis_project_table.enabled = ? AND mantis_project_table.id = mantis_bug_table.project_id AND (mantis_bug_table.project_id IN (...)) AND (mantis_bug_text_table.id = mantis_bug_table.bug_text_id) AND ((summary ILIKE ?) OR (mantis_bug_text_table.description ILIKE ?) OR (mantis_bug_text_table.steps_to_reproduce ILIKE ?) OR (mantis_bug_text_table.additional_information ILIKE ?) OR (mantis_bug_table.id = ?) OR (mantis_bugnote_text_table.note ILIKE ?));
cas

Re: Query about recurring query

Post by cas »

There are a few values that you can set (in core/config_inc.php) to minimize refresh:
/**
* make sure people are not refreshing too often
* in minutes
* @global integer $g_min_refresh_delay
*/
$g_min_refresh_delay = 10;

/**
* in minutes
* @global integer $g_default_refresh_delay
*/
$g_default_refresh_delay = 30;
dangal