ToDoList Plugin for mantis version 2.x

General discussion about MantisBT Plugins

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

myssy

ToDoList Plugin for mantis version 2.x

Post by myssy »

Its about this plugin, that adds a checklist like todolist to the bugviewpage
https://github.com/andrzejkupczyk/mantisbt-todolists

It would be rly nice if someone gets this to work for mantis 2.x preferable 2.15.
Because having something to "check" instead of always make a note or edit the description if you did something or if you think you need something would be a really nice addition for me and would help my team to work better with mantis
Starbuck

Re: ToDoList Plugin for mantis version 2.x

Post by Starbuck »

If you and your team are working for a business entity which derives (monetary) benefit from Mantis and related freeware, then I suggest you contact the author, and offer something to motivate him to update the plugin for you.

If there is no response or no progress, you could offer something here to motivate someone else to do that work for you.

HTH
If you want Mantis to work differently, use or create a plugin. Visit the Plugins forums.
Ask developers to create a plugin that you need - and motivate them to help you!
yidd

Post by yidd »

@myssy: did you find a solution for it?
andrzejkupczyk

Post by andrzejkupczyk »

Someone asked me to add compatibility with MantisBT 2.x. I didn't realize that someone is using my plugin.

There you go: https://github.com/andrzejkupczyk/manti ... tag/v2.0.0. Cheers!
Consider :arrow: supporting my open-source projects <3
amphetamine

Post by amphetamine »

@andrzejkupczyk

To-do lists: Configuration
Set
Manage: Updater
View: Updater

user role for all projects are Updater, there is no problem with is plugin.
but
when the user in some projects are Reporter, the rest of projects are Updater, the ToDoLists is not shows in the bug view (Updater).
andrzejkupczyk

Post by andrzejkupczyk »

amphetamine wrote: 20 Apr 2020, 05:29 when the user in some projects are Reporter, the rest of projects are Updater, the ToDoLists is not shows in the bug view (Updater).
Feel free to create an issue https://github.com/andrzejkupczyk/manti ... sts/issues.
I'll look at it in my spare time. Thank you in advance.
myssy

Post by myssy »

andrzejkupczyk wrote: 19 Apr 2020, 17:11 Someone asked me to add compatibility with MantisBT 2.x. I didn't realize that someone is using my plugin.

There you go: https://github.com/andrzejkupczyk/manti ... tag/v2.0.0. Cheers!
BIG Thank you for the update! (totally forgot to look in here for the last months...really crazy RL out there! )
I do use mantis as a bugtracker and as some sort of PMS, i dont want to use 2 different softwares for my projects, so the tasklist is really helpfull for this szenario!
andrzejkupczyk

Post by andrzejkupczyk »

I'm really glad to read that :) Consider starring plugin's repository on GitHub and keep track of new releases!
Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

THIS is why we created this part of the forum. I freakin Love when this process works!
If you want Mantis to work differently, use or create a plugin. Visit the Plugins forums.
Ask developers to create a plugin that you need - and motivate them to help you!