Error with MantisDroid App on Android 8.0

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

mrbtuts

Error with MantisDroid App on Android 8.0

Post by mrbtuts »

I've been using the MantisDroid app for a long time now on my Note 8. It has been working just fine when my phone was running Android Nougat however today that I received the Android Oreo update. Now when the app is opened it is only displaying a white blank screen at the startup and closing itself automatically after few seconds. Can anyone please help me fix it?
Mr. Bansal x Tech enthusiastic.
Tutuapp ShowBox Tutuapp
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Error with MantisDroid App on Android 8.0

Post by atrol »

I don't expect that you will get support for this app in MantisBT forum.
MantisDroid is a Closed Source 3rd party development.
A better place to ask is http://mantis.nextsource.se/my_view_page.php
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
e7andy

Re: Error with MantisDroid App on Android 8.0

Post by e7andy »

I'm the developer of MantisDroid.
It could give support in this forum, but since the app isn't really related to the development of MantisBT it might be better to keep it out from here.

This issue sounds like something completely related to the app and that is better handled through the feedback function inside the app. Then I will get information about the MantisBT and the device that I need for debugging.
Sorry, you can't access the feedback function since it is in the app. Then just send an email with the URL to your MantisBT installation and a description of the issue to mantisdroid@nextsource.se

Note: The development of the app has fallen behind for a some time but I'm still supporting it and answers all mail sent to me and (slowly) working with the current reported issues.