EmailReporting for Mantis2Go

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

ichu

EmailReporting for Mantis2Go

Post by ichu »

When EmailReporting plugin will be available for Windows platform (Mantis2Go) ? Are there plans for that?
SL-Gundam

Re: EmailReporting for Mantis2Go

Post by SL-Gundam »

Why would we need a specific version of EmailReporting for Mantis2GO? If it is based on MantisBT code then it should have support for plugins
ichu

Post by ichu »

Well, I thought due it is for another platform (Windows) it could be another build.
So, how to install that plugin in Windows environment?
SL-Gundam

Post by SL-Gundam »

Read the readme in the doc directory

See the link here: http://www.mantisbt.org/wiki/doku.php/m ... lreporting
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

I designed Mantis2Go to be the easiest way to try out MantisBT on Windows and to reproduce MantisBT issues. I do not recommend to use Mantis2Go in a productional environment!
e.g. you have to be aware that all background processes (database, web server) are finished when you close your browser.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
ichu

Post by ichu »

atrol wrote: you have to be aware that all background processes (database, web server) are finished when you close your browser.
Yes, I've figured that out :-)
We have a small team who would work with it. At least for beginning. When and if it become more people in the company who uses the system we will consider to switch to the regular Mantis.
The most important that data from the database would not disappear when the browser closed :-)

So, I do aware.
Will it work with any browser on the server? Currently it runs on IE and I'd rather use FF or Chrome.