assigning an issue to more than one user

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Levent

Post by Levent »

i need to customize mantis as i said on the subject. do i need to change the database? or only adding some php codes? pls help
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

This has been discussed at length on the dev list and in #5081. It requires a fair amount of change to implement it.

Personally, I think that this is an organizational problem that won't be resolved in the tool in the near future. Could you clone the issues and assign the clones to the individuals.
Levent

Post by Levent »

"When you clone an issue, it is still linked back to the original. Keeping a master = parent and clone = child relationship will add a message when you try to resolve the parent without resolving the children."

firstly thanx for your care. this is a good solution but i couldn't see a message like you said. i cloned an issue and make it child. then i tried to resolve master and it was succesful. no error message. what should i do to not resolve the master without resolving the child?
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

It is not an error, but an informative message at the top of the change status page. It doesn't block the resolution of the master issue.