How to create a global field called Closer date to be displayed on Issue reporting Page

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

prati

How to create a global field called Closer date to be displayed on Issue reporting Page

Post by prati »

Hello forum!!

I have installed Mantis 2.17.0. I want to create a costume date field which will be available to roles who will resolve the issue ,manager and administrator.
This field, i wanted to be like steps to reproduce field( which already present on issue reporting Page )i.e i wanted this field to appear for All the projects similar like steps to reproduce field.

Note: I know i can create custom field and assign this field to Projects.But i don't want this way i wanted is field to be on issue tracking Page like steps to reproduce field.

The help will highly appreciated
Thanks
atrol
Site Admin

Re: How to create a global field called Closer date to be displayed on Issue reporting Page

Post by atrol »

prati wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 17:46But i don't want this way
I don't understand what you mean with this. What is wrong with custom fields?
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
prati

Re: How to create a global field called Closer date to be displayed on Issue reporting Page

Post by prati »

Sir, I guess I didn't explain it properly. Let me elaborate again. I wanted this "closer_date" field to appear for all projects when any new project is created Like "step_to_ reproduce" field appears for all the projects. So how can I create such field? What code changes to be made?. Please help me with this..

Thanks
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

You can write a plugin that uses EVENT_MANAGE_PROJECT_CREATE , for more details see https://www.mantisbt.org/docs/master/en ... ref.manage
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual