email notification for overdue

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

rondezo

email notification for overdue

Post by rondezo »

Hello. I need to make a notification by mail if the due date is less than the current date. The notification must be received by the assigned user. The notification must be detailed with a full description of the task. How can this be realized? Thank you for your help.
Mantis the best
cas

Re: email notification for overdue

Post by cas »

Please use the Reminder plugin for this. :mrgreen:
rondezo

Re: email notification for overdue

Post by rondezo »

cas wrote: 01 Jul 2021, 06:34 Please use the Reminder plugin for this. :mrgreen:
Hello. I installed version 2.13 of the plugin. After setting up in the management, I see the download due issue button, if I click it, I get the following error

APPLICATION ERROR #401

Запрос к базе данных не удался. Получена ошибка - #1054: Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause', запрос: select mantis_bug_table.id,summary,due_date,username,realname from mantis_bug_table,mantis_user_table where mantis_bug_table.handler_id=mantis_user_table.id and status in (Array) and due_date>1 and due_date<=86400 and mantis_bug_table.project_id IN (25).

PLS HELP ME!
rondezo

FIXED Re: email notification for overdue

Post by rondezo »

rondezo wrote: 05 Jul 2021, 06:32
cas wrote: 01 Jul 2021, 06:34 Please use the Reminder plugin for this. :mrgreen:
Hello. I installed version 2.13 of the plugin. After setting up in the management, I see the download due issue button, if I click it, I get the following error

APPLICATION ERROR #401

Запрос к базе данных не удался. Получена ошибка - #1054: Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause', запрос: select mantis_bug_table.id,summary,due_date,username,realname from mantis_bug_table,mantis_user_table where mantis_bug_table.handler_id=mantis_user_table.id and status in (Array) and due_date>1 and due_date<=86400 and mantis_bug_table.project_id IN (25).

PLS HELP ME!
in file bug_due_overview.php with an editor, go to line 30
$query="select $t_bug_table.id,summary,due_date,username,realname from $t_bug_table,$t_user_table where $t_bug_table.handler_id=$t_user_table.id and status=50 and due_date>1 and due_date<=$baseline" ;

ThS! CAS! :D
But CSV downlosd empty :( why?
rondezo

Re: FIXED Re: email notification for overdue

Post by rondezo »

rondezo wrote: 05 Jul 2021, 06:50
rondezo wrote: 05 Jul 2021, 06:32

APPLICATION ERROR #401

PLS HELP ME!
in file bug_due_overview.php with an editor, go to line 30
$query="select $t_bug_table.id,summary,due_date,username,realname from $t_bug_table,$t_user_table where $t_bug_table.handler_id=$t_user_table.id and status=50 and due_date>1 and due_date<=$baseline" ;

ThS! CAS! :D
But CSV downlosd empty :( why?
ver plugin 2.15 its worked! Very Ths!