LDAP-Able to fetch email but got error as Your a/c may be disabled/blocked or the username/pw you entered is incorrect.

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

shanthini.g

LDAP-Able to fetch email but got error as Your a/c may be disabled/blocked or the username/pw you entered is incorrect.

Post by shanthini.g »

Hi,

My Mantis version is 2.15. When I try LDAP authentication I am able to fetch the email id from AD. But getting error as 'Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.' My LDAP log is as follows

LDAP logs
[17-Dec-2020 05:49:55 Europe/Berlin] 2020-12-17 05:49 CET LDAP ldap_api.php:114 ldap_connect_bind() Bind to ldap server successful
[17-Dec-2020 05:49:55 Europe/Berlin] 2020-12-17 05:49 CET LDAP ldap_api.php:249 ldap_get_field_from_username() Searching for sAMAccountName=xxxx
[17-Dec-2020 05:49:55 Europe/Berlin] 2020-12-17 05:49 CET LDAP ldap_api.php:269 ldap_get_field_from_username() Unbinding from LDAP server
[17-Dec-2020 05:49:55 Europe/Berlin] 2020-12-17 05:49 CET LDAP ldap_api.php:283 ldap_get_field_from_username() Found value 'xxxx@xxxx.com' for field 'mail'.

From this link https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php? ... 4#bugnotes I noted that this is not a bug. So please suggest how to get rid of this alert and allow the user to login to the application.

Thanks
cas

Re: LDAP-Able to fetch email but got error as Your a/c may be disabled/blocked or the username/pw you entered is incorre

Post by cas »

It means your config is not properly setup. There is plenty written in this forum on enabling LDAP.
Your answer is there, you just need to find it :mrgreen:
shanthini.g

Re: LDAP-Able to fetch email but got error as Your a/c may be disabled/blocked or the username/pw you entered is incorre

Post by shanthini.g »

Hi cas

Thanks for your reply.

My LDAP setting is as below

# --- LDAP ----------
# --- login method ----------------
# CRYPT or PLAIN or MD5 or LDAP or BASIC_AUTH
# You can simply change this at will. Mantis will try to figure out how the passwords were encrypted.
$g_login_method = LDAP;
#############################
# Mantis LDAP Settings
#############################
# look in README.LDAP for details
# --- using openldap -------------
$g_ldap_server = 'ldap://xxx.xxx.x.xxx/';
$g_ldap_port = '389'; # 636 for LDAP over SSL
$g_ldap_root_dn = 'OU=Project Leaders,OU=Software Development,OU=XXXCORP,DC=corp,DC=xxxtec,DC=com';
$g_ldap_organization = 'corpxxx';
$g_ldap_uid_field = 'sAMAccountName';
$g_ldap_bind_dn = 'corpxxx\xxxxadmin';
$g_ldap_bind_passwd = 'zzzzz';
$g_use_ldap_email = ON; # Should we send to the LDAP email address or what MySql tells us
# The LDAP Protocol Version, if 0, then the protocol version is not set.
$g_ldap_protocol_version = 3;
$g_log_level = LOG_LDAP;

Can you please suggest