How to leave only the status change information in the email and not show the rest of the information to the customer

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

maximiliano

How to leave only the status change information in the email and not show the rest of the information to the customer

Post by maximiliano »

My clients don't want to see all the information that comes by default in the emails they send, they just want to see the status and link change, I tried to change the option: / ** in the config_defaults_inc.php file
* Allow email notification.
* Set to ON to enable email notifications, OFF to disable them. Note that
* disabling email notifications has no effect on emails generated as part
* of the user signup process. When set to OFF, the password reset feature
* is disabled. Additionally, notifications of administrators updating
* accounts are not sent to users.
* @global integer $ g_enable_email_notification
* /
$ g_enable_email_notification = OFF;
unsuccessfully.
would you please help me!
cas

Re: How to leave only the status change information in the email and not show the rest of the information to the custome

Post by cas »

using "$ g_enable_email_notification = OFF;" will simply disable email traffic so that does not help you at all.
What you want to achieve is not available out of the box and would require adjustment of mantis code itself.
In case you opt for that ( in principle not advised), look at core\email_api.php and specifically to function email_format_bug_message.
There is a good chance you would need to adjust more functions but this will get you going.