Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

royz4u

Email notifications and user issues

Post by royz4u »

Hello Everyone,
I have recently installed mantis.
I am having some problems.They are as follows -
1. Upon Creation of Users as an Administrator- they are receiving mails in a delay (in Gmail goes inside 'Spam Folder'), same goes upon creation of issues.
2. Specific Projects doesn't show up under 'All projects' section.
3. Can't select the user (of whose password has been set from Phpmyadmin) while posting an issue.
Looking forward to a fruitful solution.
Thanks in advance!
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Email notifications and user issues

Post by atrol »

royz4u wrote: 03 Apr 2018, 08:00 1. Upon Creation of Users as an Administrator- they are receiving mails in a delay (in Gmail goes inside 'Spam Folder'), same goes upon creation of issues
I don't use Gmail myself. Maybe there is some configuration option to add the Mantis email sender to a whitelist of allowed senders.
royz4u wrote: 03 Apr 2018, 08:002. Specific Projects doesn't show up under 'All projects' section.
Hard to say anything as you did not tell something about the configuration of your projects (e.g. public/private), the configuration of the affected user (e.g. assigned access level) and how to reproduce this step by step.
royz4u wrote: 03 Apr 2018, 08:00(of whose password has been set from Phpmyadmin)
How did you set the password in Phpmyadmin?
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
royz4u

Re: Email notifications and user issues

Post by royz4u »

Hello @atrol,
Thank you v much for your feedback and I apologize for my late response.
I don't use Gmail myself. Maybe there is some configuration option to add the Mantis email sender to a whitelist of allowed senders.
Do I need to work on the $g_smtp_host mentioned here
Hard to say anything as you did not tell something about the configuration of your projects (e.g. public/private), the configuration of the affected user (e.g. assigned access level) and how to reproduce this step by step.
All folders are public.

Thanks!