Problem while assigning a ticket amd mail functionality.

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

prasad.asp

Problem while assigning a ticket amd mail functionality.

Post by prasad.asp »

Hi,
We have upgraded Mantis 1.2 to Mantis 1.3 last week. Now, we are facing a problem while assigning a ticket to the development team. The ticket is automatically
changing the status from assigned to resolved state and it is sending the old issues instead of new issue.

1.If i assign an issue to a Dev team member X, it is not sending the issue to X, but, sending to some other team member Y.
2.If the developer is trying to close an issue then showing the error message as [b]"[color=#FFFF00](Resolution "fixed" is not allowed for status "resolved).[/color]"[/b]
We have done all the configuration settings in the admin-> Manage Configurations similar to the previous Mantis 1.2. version settings..

This is my site Information:-
-------------------------------
MantisBT Version 1.3.0
Schema Version 209
Site Path C:\wamp\www\bugtracker\
Core Path C:\wamp\www\bugtracker\core\
Plugin Path C:\wamp\www\bugtracker\plugins\

Please let me know how to fix this issues.
booshy

Re: Problem while assigning a ticket amd mail functionality.

Post by booshy »

prasad.asp wrote:Hi,
We test link have upgraded Mantis 1.2 to Mantis 1.3 last week. Now, we are facing a problem while assigning a ticket to the development team. The ticket is automatically
changing the status from assigned to resolved state and it is sending the old issues instead of new issue.

1.If i assign an issue to a Dev team member X, it is not sending the issue to X, but, sending to some other team member Y.
2.If the developer is trying to close an issue then showing the error message as "(Resolution "fixed" is not allowed for status "resolved)."
We have done all the configuration settings in the admin-> Manage Configurations similar to the previous Mantis 1.2. version settings..

This is my site Information:-
-------------------------------
MantisBT Version 1.3.0
Schema Version 209
Site Path C:\wamp\www\bugtracker\
Core Path C:\wamp\www\bugtracker\core\
Plugin Path C:\wamp\www\bugtracker\plugins\

Please let me know how to fix this issues.
Hi Prasad it's been a while but did you figure out how to solve this problem as the same thing is happening to me. Thanks.