filter

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

yawo

filter

Post by yawo »

what correspond to the start and the end date mentioned in the filter options? are they the issue creation date or the issue last update date? or others?
i also want to know if it's possible to share filter for a specific group of user?
atrol
Site Admin

Re: filter

Post by atrol »

yawo wrote:what correspond to the start and the end date mentioned in the filter options? are they the issue creation date or the issue last update date?
Issue creation
yawo wrote:i also want to know if it's possible to share filter for a specific group of user?
See the configurations options below. The default settings allow managers to create shared filters (queries) which can be used by reporters and higher access levels.

Code: Select all

/**
	 * Threshold needed to be able to use stored queries
	 * @global int $g_stored_query_use_threshold
	 */
	$g_stored_query_use_threshold = REPORTER;

/**
	 * Threshold needed to be able to create stored queries
	 * @global int $g_stored_query_create_threshold
	 */
	$g_stored_query_create_threshold = DEVELOPER;

/**
	 * Threshold needed to be able to create shared stored queries
	 * @global int $g_stored_query_create_shared_threshold
	 */
	$g_stored_query_create_shared_threshold = MANAGER;
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
yawo

Post by yawo »

ok! so what can be the use if end date here? is it the last creation date or the closed issue date?
about the filter, i understand but it's not really what I want to know! when saving filter, we have the possibility to make it either public or private and either for all project or current project. is it not possible to make it seen by either the develepers only or a managers only or a selected number of persons?
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

yawo wrote:is it the last creation date
I have no idea what you mean with it. There is no last creation date in MantisBT. We have "Date Submitted" and "Updated" on page "View Issues" (= view_all_bug_page.php)
yawo wrote:about the filter, i understand but it's not really what I want to know! when saving filter, we have the possibility to make it either public or private and either for all project or current project. is it not possible to make it seen by either the develepers only or a managers only or a selected number of persons?
It's possible what is described in mentioned option $g_stored_query_use_threshold. A selected number of persons is not possible without changing the source code.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
yawo

Post by yawo »

hello! now i want to have possibility to make filter by the last modification date (last update)!! is it possible? i'm using mantis1.0.0a2