IMAP Login Successful, But No Messages Retrieved

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Auseklis

IMAP Login Successful, But No Messages Retrieved

Post by Auseklis »

Hello all,

First, let me confirm that I have read the documentation and have tried searching this forum and Google for answers, but I have not found one.

So here's the issue....

I know that EmailReporting is successfully logging into the IMAP account I want to use because the folder structure on the mail server changes when I add new projects in MantisBT.

However... I sent a test message to the account, which I can see sitting in the Inbox, yet it never gets pulled into MantisBT.

Perhaps I am missing something simple, but would someone give me an idea where to look or point out whatever obvious thing I have missed? 8)
SL-Gundam

Re: IMAP Login Successful, But No Messages Retrieved

Post by SL-Gundam »

Based on your description you have enabled the option "Create project subfolder structure"
In this situation EmailReporting will only process the subfolders created, not the INBOX folder.

Turn off this setting and EmailReporting will process the Basefolder
Auseklis

Re: IMAP Login Successful, But No Messages Retrieved

Post by Auseklis »

Yes, thanks. I eventually realized that I needed to create mail filters on the mail filter side to place messages in the right folders to be imported. All works great now, thanks!