Link in Mail wrong

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

abesier

Link in Mail wrong

Post by abesier »

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the EmailReporting plugin. I use the plugin as a cron-job. Everytime a mail is coming the link to the topic is wrong. It shows the installation path and not the webserver path.. how can I configure this?

Thanks for your help
SL-Gundam

Re: Link in Mail wrong

Post by SL-Gundam »

Which version of EmailReporting are you running?
abesier

Post by abesier »

I used 0.74 but i updated to version 0.9. I use a cron job, but i think i resolved the problem. i use the lynx version for unix and allow calling the script over the webserver. this is no problem because this is a internal bugtracker.. or is there an other way???
SL-Gundam

Post by SL-Gundam »

And the earlier mentioned problem was found in 0.7.4 or 0.9.0-DEV?
abesier

Post by abesier »

Sorry for the poor information. yes it was found in the version 0.74. I think, when i use the 0.9 version there are still the problem. before i run the script via /home/user/webserver/mantis/..../.php. In this case the mail just show the /home... path.. and not the name of the webserver and link them to the right one..

cheers
SL-Gundam

Post by SL-Gundam »

Well i modified that part significantly to fix several issues with that. EmailReporting currently caches the URL when you visit MantisBT normally and later uses it in the cronjob so that the proper URL is available

Its weird that this does not function as it should.

Could you please visit the EmailReporting plugin webpage and after that test the cronjob again?

If it still does not work as expected please give me the value thats currently in the setting called "plugin_EmailReporting_mail_mantisbt_url_fix". You can find it on the "Manage configuration page" and also please give me the line that you added to your cronjob to run this job