Auto Reply only for specific bugreport status?

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

MCBurner

Auto Reply only for specific bugreport status?

Post by MCBurner »

Hi.

I'm very happy about the EMailReporting plugin. It makes things easier in a very great way.
But while using it for a couple of days I found out the following: the way of email reporting is sometimes annoying.

What I mean is - I don't want to inform the email sender about each single update of their tickets. They should just get an email info when:
- Mantis successfully created the ticket
- a Manager/Developer successfully managed the request and closed it
- it's closed with the given resolve info
Also I would like to create bugreports for someone else but without informing that person via email about it.

Is there a way to do this with the new rules function of the plugin? I already switch off general email information by using the flag "$g_email_receive_own = OFF;" in the config file. But that does exactly what it says - no own tickets.
My Mantis Installation: MantisBT-Version 1.2.8 - Schema-Version 183
Plugins: Email Reporting 0.8.4 used with WebMail (IMAP)
WebServer OS Linux 2.6.32-37 Ubuntu
PHP Version 5.3.8-nmm1
MySQL Server Version: 5.1.43
MCBurner

Re: Auto Reply only for specific bugreport status?

Post by MCBurner »

Request solved. It's almost simple if you take a look into the account settings of each single user.

So I just reactivated "$g_email_receive_own = ON;" (or remove it from config as it means the same) and changed the settings for new entries and assigned entries (disabled).
And that's it.
My Mantis Installation: MantisBT-Version 1.2.8 - Schema-Version 183
Plugins: Email Reporting 0.8.4 used with WebMail (IMAP)
WebServer OS Linux 2.6.32-37 Ubuntu
PHP Version 5.3.8-nmm1
MySQL Server Version: 5.1.43