How to record a an issue via send an email

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

ikutluay

How to record a an issue via send an email

Post by ikutluay »

Hello. I have read the forum and found that some people talk about that extension. This can be usefull for me too. can i add an issue via send an email to spesific account. also where can i found that extension

regards
vboctor
Site Admin

Post by vboctor »

You can find the patch at the following location. Since this is not part of the official distribution, there is no guarantee of an easy transition to future releases:
http://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=4286
Migrate your MantisBT to the MantisHub Cloud
ikutluay

Post by ikutluay »

vboctor wrote:You can find the patch at the following location. Since this is not part of the official distribution, there is no guarantee of an easy transition to future releases:
http://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=4286
Hello Victor. First i assume that it is simple patch. But it seems very complicated. So i cannot trust this patch for future releases...

Maybe developers will add this option in the future. what do you think about this ?

Also we are using customized version of Mantis .. And the turkish translations of your package not good. so i have translate it from stratch... I know this is not a bug report but maybe you will interest this.

And last. I have prepare a original mantis disribution with a ready made web server... I have forked uniform server.. you can unzip a file and mantis is ready for work

Regards
vboctor
Site Admin

Post by vboctor »

Hello Victor. First i assume that it is simple patch. But it seems very complicated. So i cannot trust this patch for future releases...

Maybe developers will add this option in the future. what do you think about this ?
It is in the plan to add this feature to Mantis. However, there is no concrete time at the moment.
Also we are using customized version of Mantis .. And the turkish translations of your package not good. so i have translate it from stratch... I know this is not a bug report but maybe you will interest this.
The best thing to do is to submit an issue to the bug tracker and attach the new file. You may want to also join mantisbt-lang which is specific for translators and localization related issues.
And last. I have prepare a original mantis disribution with a ready made web server... I have forked uniform server.. you can unzip a file and mantis is ready for work
How does this compare to InstantMantis? How big is the download? I would be interested to try it.

http://www.mantisbt.org/wiki/doku.php/m ... tantmantis

There is an InstantMantis for Mantis 1.0.8 that you can download and try.
ikutluay

Post by ikutluay »

hello. it is only 7-8 mb in rar format and will reduce in 7z format.

php 5.2 , mysql, apache phpmyadmin included
vboctor
Site Admin

Post by vboctor »

ikutluay, I would be interested to look at it. Would it be possible to upload somewhere so that I can download it and get a copy?
ikutluay

Post by ikutluay »

Hello.

At the company i dont have ftp account or something like this. also attachment sizes is problem... At the weekend i ll try it at home (in other city)...

Maybe we publisht it at the sourceforge as a new mantis fork. Coz i update it everytime...

Last one;

When we will see the 1.1 rc versions.

Regards