I need one "status option" more for issues

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

vermicida_

I need one "status option" more for issues

Post by vermicida_ »

Well... I will put you in situation:

We have many department using Mantis, but one of them likes to use MS Access to store issues. Both databases, Mantis and MS Access, have their own data model. I programmed some scripts to pass MS Access data to Mantis, because information needs to be there at final (to do stadistics, etc.). I didn't use the apis in Mantis core dir, I wrote a lot of PHP code and SQL strings from begginig to do the job. All works perfectly, but I need to do one more thing, the last one: add a status for the issues. Actually, the status enum is:

10 - new
20 - feedback
30 - acknowledged
40 - confirmed
80 - assigned
90 - closed

I need to add a status, entitled "rechazado" (rejected), or also change the title for one of them, like 20 ("se necesitan más datos" in spanish), which we don't use. But, when a issue status change to "rechazado", a combo/enum field needs to appear for choose the reason to be the issue rejected. I don't know how to do this.

Ok, I will resume: I need one more status option, entitled "rejected", and when we will do click in, a combo entitled "reason" needs tu be shown to choose the reason to reject the issue (more data needed, incomplete, etc.).

I tried to add a status in the 'lang.php (60:rejected,80:resolved...) but Mantis doesn't show it :(

¿Someone can help me?

PD: Sorry for my poor english.
ikutluay

Post by ikutluay »

you have to upd 3 files. string file, constant file and config fedault inc file..