easy to read reports of issues

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

LisaAlberta

easy to read reports of issues

Post by LisaAlberta »

Hi,

I'm wondering if it is possible to create a report that can be filtered on 3 or 4 fields, sorted by another and that shows the contents of a number of fields?
Part of my job is to select issues that we are going to be working on for the next couple of weeks, but I am clicking myself silly reading all the new issues. I want to make an easy to read (for humans) report of i.e. all the new bugs/suggestions since last week (again i.e.). I want to create this report, setting certain filters and get something I can read without clicking.

I would like to filter on:
  • status,
  • project,
  • assigned to,
  • added by
  • added date
I would like to be able to sort the report on
  • impact
In the report I would like to see the full length of
  • issuenr
  • added by
  • date added
  • impact
  • title/summary
  • description
  • remarks (optional)
  • issue tracking history(optional)
I would like it, if everyone using the bugtracker that has clearance can make this report for his or her projects.

I hope you guys can help me.
It would be awesome if this report would allow to click favorites, to be able to create a short list somehow...

I know I am asking for a lot, but does this exist? If so, where do I find it? If not is there a way to make it?

thanks so much,
Lisa
atrol
Site Admin

Re: easy to read reports of issues

Post by atrol »

Use the "View Issues" page to search and filter issues.
Use "Date filters" to limit the issues to the ones that are created during last week.
Click on the headings of the columns for sorting.
Use "Save Current filter" button to store the filter (you get asked if the filter should be visible for other users)
Use page "My Account" > "Mange Columns" to adjust the columns you want to display.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual