Interest Check for a Bootstrap 3 Theme

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

lipepereira

Interest Check for a Bootstrap 3 Theme

Post by lipepereira »

Hello everybody, what's going on?

My name is LipePereira, from lipepereira.com and I have recently started using mantis as my project management tool.
I have picked Mantis up because first it is PHP and I love PHP. Second because of many recommendations, and I am pretty damn happy with it so far.

Now back to the point: I don't like the way Mantis looks very much right now.
I don't mean to offend the creators, the Software is solid, and it works hella well. And the interface works well too.

But I'm a bit nitpicky with that, and I would like to check if people are interested on having a bootstrap from twitter based theme for Mantis.
If enough interest is shown, I am fairly knowledgeable with the framework and would love to make a theme using it.

Any helpers that wanna help (redundancy much?) are welcome on board as well!

I found a bootstrap based theme earlier, but it seemed unclear to me weather or not it was good (and apparently it is not bootstrap 3?)

That's it for now, looking forward to see what you guys think.
For now I'll keep studying Mantis' architecture to better understand where I can mess around and change stuff :p
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Interest Check for a Bootstrap 3 Theme

Post by atrol »

Have a look at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20127
Especially have a look at https://github.com/mantisbt/mantisbt/pull/272 before you start any development.
We have to get out MantisBT 1.3, after that there will be some discussion if the pull request will be merged to have it in MantisBT 2.0.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual