Trivial plugin for adding custom html head content

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

jchronakis

Trivial plugin for adding custom html head content

Post by jchronakis »

Hi,

I was trying to add custom content to the head section of q page (links to customised css and javascripts) and I could not find a configuration option for it. I ended up writing a tiny plugin that does this for me. Please let me know if I just wasted my time on something that is configurable out of the box :|

The plugin page is here: https://github.com/chronakis/mantisbt-customheadcontent

After installing, you just have to provide your custom content in a file named customHeadContent.html in the root of mantis installation. If I get time, I will try to make it configurable.

As I said, my motivation was to be able to add my own javascripts and css. I use it to load jquery and then manipulate the dom a bit to create customised views, such as a very simplified bug report page for some users.

PS1: Any similarities to the jQuery plugin are not random, I actually used it as an example to write my own.
PS2: I am aware that I did it by not understanding much about mantis API but it is very trivial so I hope it is safe.

Y.