What about skin system in Mantis ?

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

greygoda

What about skin system in Mantis ?

Post by greygoda »

Hi guys, First post for me here... first but not last :wink:

Just tried few hours Mantis today and I enjoy it, powerful, easy to configure and really simple installation.

But, one bad point : bug forms are not really readable and you need to look for each values... and I love visual items (like icons to represent each state) but... where are they ?? 8O

So how can I change the look of my Mantis ? Developping it ? Is there a skin system or same thing like that ? Website to share Mantis skins ?

Thanx guys !

Grey Goda
vboctor
Site Admin

Post by vboctor »

There is currently some work in developing templates support in Mantis. However, we are always open for suggestions to improve the standard interface. So if you do some improvements, it would be great to share them with us.

Regards,
Victor
http://www.futureware.biz/mantisconnect/
greygoda

Post by greygoda »

vboctor wrote:There is currently some work in developing templates support in Mantis.
Great ! Good news Victor. Mantis look is simple and sober (qualities for me), but there is a lot of labels and values every where in the screen :roll: Like in a spreadsheet, especially the top of bug form. In fact I'm working with high resolution... minimizing window help me (a simple add of empty left and right columns will help me :D )
vboctor wrote:However, we are always open for suggestions to improve the standard interface. So if you do some improvements, it would be great to share them with us.
I'm discovering Mantis web site & community... and i'm a little bit lost... Am I in the good place to propose improvement or share code tips for example ?