Adding New Custom Status Values

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

junv

Adding New Custom Status Values

Post by junv »

Hi there,

I'm having problem adding a new custom status values. It is not showing when I open that issue and try to change the status to that custom one. It does not show on the drop down list box. But it will show on the view issues drop down box. I tried several times to follow the instructions on the manual. The version I'm using is 1.0.0.rc5. You're help is greatly appreciated. Below are all the configuration files.

file: custom_constant_inc.php
<?php
define ( 'VERIFIED', 85 );
?>

file: custom_strings_inc.php
<?php
if (lang_get_current() == 'german') {
$s_status_enum_string = '10:new,20:feedback,30:acknowledged,40:confirmed,50:assigned,80:resolved,85:verified,87:tested,90:closed';
$s_email_notification_title_for_status_bug_verified = "This bug has been declared a Verified Issue";
$s_verified_bug_title = 'Move Bug to VERIFIED status';
$s_verified_bug_button = 'Move Bug to VERIFIED status';

} else {

$s_status_enum_string = '10:new,20:feedback,30:acknowledged,40:confirmed,50:assigned,80:resolved,85:verified,87:tested,90:closed';
$s_email_notification_title_for_status_bug_verified = "This bug has been declared a Verified Issue";
$s_verified_bug_title = 'Move Bug to VERIFIED status';
$s_verified_bug_button = 'Move Bug to VERIFIED status';

}
?>

file: config_inc.php
$g_status_enum_string = '10:new,20:feedback,30:acknowledged,40:confirmed,50:assigned,80:resolved,85:verified,90:closed';
# Status color additions
$g_status_colors['verified'] = '#ace7ae';
$s_verified_bug_title = 'Move Bug to VERIFIED ISSUE status';
$s_verified_bug_button = 'Move Bug to VERIFIED ISSUE status';

$g_status_enum_workflow[NEW_]= '20:feedback,30:acknowledged,40:confirmed,50:assigned,85:verified';
$g_status_enum_workflow[FEEDBACK] = '10:new,30:acknowledged,40:confirmed,50:assigned,85:verified';
$g_status_enum_workflow[ACKNOWLEDGED] = '20:feedback,30:acknowledged,40:confirmed,50:assigned,85:verified';
$g_status_enum_workflow[CONFIRMED] = '20:feedback,50:assigned,80:resolved,85:verified,';
$g_status_enum_workflow[ASSIGNED] = '20:feedback,80:resolved,85:verified,90:closed';
$g_status_enum_workflow[RESOLVED] = '20:feedback,50:assigned,85:verified,90:closed';
$g_status_enum_workflow[VERIFIED] = '20:feedback,50:assigned,80:resolved,85:verified,90:closed';
$g_status_enum_workflow[CLOSED] = '20:feedback,50:assigned,90:closed';
costanm

Post by costanm »

I´m new to mantis, but 2 questions?

1 - what is the path for custom_constant and custom strings?
it should be ../mantis/

2 - at the end of the file, do you have any space?
after the ?> there shouldn´t exists anything....

other thing, i´ve change priority, and I was getting it wrong because of one simple thing, I was mixing 2 variables :

$g_status... instead of $s_status in custom_strings......
Nuno Ferreira da Costa