Is there any problem working this way? Call your versions 1.0 Sprint 1, 1.0 Sprint 2, .... 1.0 Final.monkiki wrote:it does not match the SCRUM philosophy unless every Mantis version is taken as a Scrum Sprint.
You can create a fork and send a pull requestcode4fun wrote:I would like to commit my changes into the github mentioned above, but I'm not sure of the right approach (Can I just do that?, should my changes be approved?, isn't there any validation or test?, ...) so could anyone guide me?
I've patched the Scrum plugin to make it suit my needs a bit better, and attached it if anyone finds my changes usable.
I would also like to discuss future improvements like (I can make some, but my PHP is a bit rusty and I'm not that into Mantis framework)
- Per project configuration of workflow (Number of columns)Regards
- Per project configuration of sprint length
- Per project configuration of custom fields used
- A select field on each issue and a drop down box with a button like the one on the view issues page
- A burn down chart that doesn't require manual update
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests