Error 203 after upgrade to 1.0.0rc2

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

kopikopiko

Error 203 after upgrade to 1.0.0rc2

Post by kopikopiko »

Hi,

We upgraded from 0.18 to 1.0.0rc2 and now find that we cannot easily update issues. Specifically, if we click on an issue ID in the 'view issues' screen then click the 'update issue' button then we get a "APPLICATION ERROR #203 A number was expected for bug_id" message.

We downgraded to 1.0.0rc1 and still have the same problem. We have a workaround which is to tick the leftmost column for the bug in 'view issues' and select one of the operations in the drop box at the bottom of the screen. This allows us to, for example, close an issue but not update its description.

Another workaround is to add the bug id manually to the browser address bar, e.g. by appending "?bug_id=123" to the URL we can open the bug successfully and update it. It seems that the bug id is not being passed properly as a hidden value when the update page is opened.

Can anyone help please?
Thanks ...
srikanth

Re: Error 203 after upgrade to 1.0.0rc2

Post by srikanth »

I am trying to integrate mantis and Jira , I am trying to accomplish a constant sync between both the applications. and got succeed till getting the data out from Jira but i think mantis is not accepting it and i am getting the same error when i am trying to check with the ticket number.

APPLICATION ERROR #203

A number was expected for bug_id.