APPLICATION ERROR #400 message displayed

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

afbcasejr

APPLICATION ERROR #400 message displayed

Post by afbcasejr »

The system says:

APPLICATION ERROR #400
Database connection failed. Error received from database was #1045: Access denied for user: 'spending_srdb@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

when I go to the home directory for mantis on my server (http://www.spendingtrends.com/mantis-1.0.0a2/. So nothing executes.

I have triple checked the config_inc.php and config_defaults_inc.php for the database name, user ID and password, and they all match what I have set up in phpMyAdmin.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

Have you checked that the mysql user has access to the database?

You need to grant access using a command like "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON mantisbt.* TO spending_srdb@localhost
IDENTIFIED BY ’some_pass’; " in mysql.

You can also check the access using the "mysql_access" command.

Re: APPLICATION ERROR #400 message displayed

Post by Guest »

afbcasejr wrote:The system says:

APPLICATION ERROR #400
Database connection failed. Error received from database was #1045: Access denied for user: 'spending_srdb@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

when I go to the home directory for mantis on my server (http://www.spendingtrends.com/mantis-1.0.0a2/. So nothing executes.

I have triple checked the config_inc.php and config_defaults_inc.php for the database name, user ID and password, and they all match what I have set up in phpMyAdmin.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Post by Guest »

afbcasejr wrote:The system says:

APPLICATION ERROR #400

Any ideas?
Thanks.
sarwadeshukti

Post by sarwadeshukti »

I got the same error due to SELINUX. So I disabled it using below command and it worked.

setenforce 0