Problems with upgrading

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Amenti

Problems with upgrading

Post by Amenti »

Hi, I really love Mantis and use it for some time now. I'ts a great work.

But now I have a problem with Updating from 0.19.2.

I had problems with the upgrade. I could fix them with one of the tips from the upgrading page:
When upgrading from 0.19.2 to 1.0.0a1 I needed to change mantis_config_table columns config_id, project_id and user_id to be NOT NULL before the final SQL patch would apply (setting PRIMARY KEY).
But now I get this when I look upon a bug (below the bug-information itself, I think it regards user notes and some buttons):

Code: Select all

APPLICATION ERROR #401

Datenbankabfrage fehlgeschlagen. Die Reportmeldung lautet #1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '( mantis_project_table p LEFT JOIN mantis_project_user_list_table l ON p.id=l.pr' at line 3 für die Abfrage: SELECT DISTINCT u.id, u.username, u.realname, u.access_level as access_level, l.access_level as override
FROM mantis_user_table u LEFT JOIN
( mantis_project_table p LEFT JOIN mantis_project_user_list_table l ON p.id=l.project_id AND p.id = 1 )
ON l.user_id=u.id
WHERE ( ( p.view_state=50 AND u.access_level >= 90 )
OR ( l.access_level >= 55 AND l.user_id=u.id )
OR u.access_level>=90 )
AND u.enabled = 1
AND p.id = 1
I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

Both of these issues have been identified and fixed in the alpha. They are being tracked under #5456 and #5457.

A new alpha should be available soon.
Amenti

Post by Amenti »

Hi.

Thanks for the information. :)

Will it be possible to upgrade my installation of 1.0.0a1 to the fixed version or do I have to rollback to my old 0.9.2 version before?
Amenti

Post by Amenti »

That did work perfectly. Thanks a lot. :)
Maddaleno

Re: Problems with upgrading

Post by Maddaleno »

I#m getting this error APPLICATION ERROR #401 I used the search function and this thread popped up. How can I fix it with the latest version? Thanks.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Problems with upgrading

Post by atrol »

The provided information is not sufficient to provide any help in resolving the issue. A complete and detailed description is required to get a clear understanding of the problem.

Please explain what you do, what are the results you expect to get and what you actually get.

Also provide detailed, step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue; the additional information listed below may also be useful:

- Exact version of MantisBT, PHP, Database, Web server, Browser and Operating System
- Relevant customizations (e.g. changes in config_inc.php, etc)
- Installed plugins or custom functions ?
- Was the MantisBT source code modified in any way ?
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual