Refused to load the font after update to 2.5.0

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

boschma1

Refused to load the font after update to 2.5.0

Post by boschma1 »

Hi there

Yesterday, I have updated my Mantis BT from 1.2.7 to 2.5.0. I have just downloaded the new version, copied over the config_inc.php from my old installation. I added nothing new. Everything seems to work fine, but the fonts and some of the images are not loaded. The site looks currently like this:

I have seen in the error console of my browser this nasty error message several times:

Code: Select all

my_view_page.php:1 Refused to load the font 'data:font/woff;base64,d09GRgABAAAAAGVUABEAAAAAxuQAAQABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…eLo4GBkcWhIzkkAqQkEggceHw5HFkM2VRZJFlYebR2MP5v3cDSu5GJwWUDW9xG1hQXAFAmKZU=' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Note that 'font-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.
which might explain the behavior. I am running my site using SSL and don't know how to get rid of this error. I am wondering whether I am the only one here. Can anyone help me out or do I have to revert back to 1.2.7? Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers
Markus
boschma1

Re: Refused to load the font after update to 2.5.0

Post by boschma1 »

Solved! Note to myself:

Adding AllowOverride FileInfo to Apache2.conf for MantisBt did the trick.