Application error #26

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

matroos

Application error #26

Post by matroos »

I have now been struggling with this error for a few months. I have upgraded from 1.2.19 to 2.1.0 - or at least, I have attempted to do so.

I have the old (live) 1.2.19 still running and I have a test environment with 2.1.0, based on the 1.2.19 environment/database.

When accessing the 2.1.0 environment and upon clicking an issue to view it, the error below is displayed. As soon as I click on "manage" and I log on with the admin password, the error does not display anymore. Closing the browser and re-opening a session reproduces this phenomenon.

Can't put my finger on why this keeps on happening and therefore, staying with 1.2.19 at this moment.

Can anyone help me with this, please?

APPLICATION ERROR #26

Data Type mismatch. Enable detailed error messages for further information.

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

Full path: D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\helper_api.php
Line: 189

Variable
Value
Type

p_var1 2 integer
p_var2 2 string
p_strict 1 boolean

Filename
Line
Function
Args

D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\helper_api.php 189 - - trigger_error ( <string>'26', <integer>256 )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\helper_api.php 266 - - helper_check_variables_equal ( <integer>2, <string>'2', <boolean>true )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\html_api.php 1085 - - check_selected ( <integer>2, <string>'2' )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\html_api.php 1249 - - html_button_bug_assign_to ( <Object><BugData> ( [attachment_count] => NULL, [bugnotes_count] => NULL, [bug_text_id] => '105' ) )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\bug_view_inc.php 321 - - html_buttons_view_bug_page ( <integer>105 )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\view.php 37 - - include ( <string>'D:\\MantisBT - Copy\\bug_view_inc.php' )
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Application error #26

Post by atrol »

There was a user with a similar issue which was caused by a plugin https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=22370

BTW, we fixed a lot of bugs since 2.1.0 https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/changelog_page.php
You should use a newer version, e.g. 2.4.0 which is the latest one at the moment.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
matroos

Post by matroos »

Hi @atrol. In the meantime, I have redone the upgrade from my original, working setup, to 2.5.1.

I'm still having the same issue with error 26, as described above. I'm really not seeing what could be wrong. Kind of forced to stay on the dusty version I'm using right now :roll:
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Run admin/check/index.php and check for any errors or warnings you might get.
atrol wrote:There was a user with a similar issue which was caused by a plugin https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=22370
Do you use any 3rd party plugin?
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual