Manage Users not working

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

RichardPetheram

Manage Users not working

Post by RichardPetheram »

I've just set up a new installation of Mantis 1.3.0, schema 184 on SQL Server 14. There were problems with the schema update but I resolved these manually and all seems to be ok ...

Except that when I select Manage -> Manage Users I get the following error message on screen (and nothing else at all)

SQL SERVER VERSION 12.00.2000 NOT SUPPORTED IN mssqlnative DRIVER

Any clues what's causing this?

I have managed to create a new user using the registration function (though e-mail is another problem so I haven't been able to verify the second user) and there are 2 rows in the database table. Other management tasks seem to work fine, it's only the users that gives this issue. The reported version is the version of SQL Server I'm using thought I've tried setting compatibility of the database to SQL 2008 with no luck.
RichardPetheram

Re: Manage Users not working

Post by RichardPetheram »

(Replying to my own post)

It turns out the problem is not why Manage Users doesn't work with SS14, but with why the other management functions do! The file library\adodb\drivers\adodb-mssqlnative.inc.php contains tests against the version of SS in use, but version 12 (SS14) isn't included in the tests. I've added it to my local copy and everything seems to be working fine at present, but it begs the question; why do the other management functions fail to test for SQL Server version.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Manage Users not working

Post by atrol »

Seems we have to wait for ADOdb 5.21.x https://github.com/ADOdb/ADOdb/commit/b ... de1e54192f
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual