Moderators: Developer, Contributor

mseeya

Due Date not appearing in View Issues

Post by mseeya »

Hello All,

I'm using MantisBT Version 1.3.0
Schema Version 209
PHP 5.5 I think, via Windows 10

Unfortunately I am unable to view Due Date details in 'View Issues' window or in any of the reports. There is the space for the data to accommodate the information but it does not seem to be visible.

I was able to add 'due_date' as a custom field via MANAGE, MANAGE CUSTOM FIELDS

Which then appeared as the field 'Due Date' when entering 'Report Issue' or when editing 'View Issue Details'. Perfect I thought.

But when I went to view the Due Date in 'View Issues' (after updating the properties via MANAGE, MANAGE CONFIGURATION, MANAGE COLUMNS to include Due Date), I was able to view the column under 'View Issues' but it was not being updated with the information entered as detailed above.

In addition I note, I too updated the Configuration Reports to include 10 => 'due_date', for example; in each relevant configuration report but also it can be said they too have not been updated with the data entered in that field. In each case there is just a blank box, no data.

My question is, am I tackling this requirement the wrong way? I had spotted another method in the forum which involved updating the file config_inc.php. That I can do, but it did not work for me, perhaps because I could not find where to change the access levels.

Anyway, I would very much appreciate any help in tackling this problem. Thank you.

Thank you.

mseeya
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Due Date not appearing in View Issues

Post by atrol »

mseeya wrote: My question is, am I tackling this requirement the wrong way?
True, because due date is no custom field.

Add the following lines to file config_inc.php

Code: Select all

$g_due_date_update_threshold = DEVELOPER;
$g_due_date_view_threshold = REPORTER;
adjust to your needs, maybe this is what you want

Code: Select all

$g_due_date_update_threshold = MANAGER;
$g_due_date_view_threshold = DEVELOPER;
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual