Manage page is blank

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

kcminer

Manage page is blank

Post by kcminer »

I installed Mantis 1.3.0 last week along with WAMPserver 3.0.4 on a Windows 2008 server. I had everything working except email notification and I'm still working on it.
This morning, I discovered that 'Manage' page is empty. The header and footer along with the ribbon are there but none of the buttons for managing is there. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? The 'manage_overview_page.php' file hasn't changed.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Manage page is blank

Post by atrol »

Check web server logs for errors and warnings.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
dilomos

Post by dilomos »

I have exactly the same issue for the "Manage" page blank on Mantis 1.3.2:
MantisIE_ManageBug.png
MantisIE_ManageBug.png (76.83 KiB) Viewed 5419 times
But it only appear in Internet Explorer (v11), it work correctly in Firefox and in Chrome.
I've checked my apache Log but no error are reported.
If I checked the page content in Internet Explorer with F12 everything seems to be OK but it is not displayed.
Peter_Talbot

Post by Peter_Talbot »

I had this problem because my company's installation of Internet Explorer 11 was set to emulate IE7 on intranet sites (in order to support a legacy application). You can easily see this by using F12, and you should be able to override it using a metadata tag.

In the mantis root folder create a file called meta_include_file.txt containing the tag <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> and modify config_defaults_inc.php to contain $g_meta_include_file = 'meta_include_file.txt';

Hope this helps
dilomos

Post by dilomos »

Thanks a lot that was exactly that!