bug custom field strings problem

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

nagarz

bug custom field strings problem

Post by nagarz »

A node from a system im working on, and it's backup went down due to a power outage, so an issue was created by mantis, but when the mail notification was sent, the notification of the first node had no custom field strings (values), but the notification of the second node, had the custom field strings of both nodes. I've been digging up and it turns out that when the issue was created, in the mantis database, in the mantis_custom_field_string_table table, both custom field strings are on the same issue(call it bug if u want).

Logs from this issue were erased due to being over 1 month old (I started working on this recently and no one thought of making a backup of the logs of that day). I've been tring to figure out what caused the bug, but I can't seem to be able to duplicate it, even trying to simulate and issue with the same circumstances, I've been checking up the scripts but I can't seem to figure out what caused the bug.

Is there any known cause for this kind of stuff?
what should I check in order to find the cause? (any pointers would be awesome :0 )

thanks in advance.