Problems with status personalization

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

lcruzg

Problems with status personalization

Post by lcruzg »

Hello everyone

I tryed to personilize my Mantis with different status following this instructions.

https://www.mantisbt.org/manual/admin.c ... tatus.html

It is not working at it should. In my View there is no the "Assigned to Me" section. And all my issues are displayed with the strikethrough presentation. When I checked the element with firebug all my issues using my personilized status are marked with the class "Resolved" .

When it comes to assign them to other users, there is no the change status button and the list of users in the issue details.

What i had to do was to level up all my user to managers so know they can change the status , but they never see the issue assigned to them

I tried all configurations through the application but nothing happened.

The flow was configured using mantis.
Thank you for your help!
Attachments
mantis.zip
Configuration files
(20.75 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Problems with status personalization

Post by atrol »

First of all you should not change any original file of MantisBT for such kind of customization.
You changed strings_english.txt instead of using the documented custom_strings_inc.php

The strikethrough is caused by the values you choosed for your statuses.
Your values are greater than the value for closed (90).
Search in config_defaults_icn.php for all entries that contain "status_threshold" to get a understanding of it.
Your code

Code: Select all

$g_status_enum_string = '10:new,200:designed,210:deployed_qa,220:tested,230:approved,240:deployed_pd,90:closed';		
This might work the way you expect

Code: Select all

$g_status_enum_string = '10:new,20:designed,30:deployed_qa,40:tested,50:approved,80:deployed_pd,90:closed';		
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
lcruzg

Post by lcruzg »

Thank you very much for your answer, I made all the changes and I will tell you if it works for me.

I see that the History table appears with the old values: Status @200@ => @210@ is there anything I can do for displaying the correct status?

Thank you very much for your help.
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Setting just 90:closed to 250:closed and adjusting the various "status_threshold" values is another option without having the need to change existing entries.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual