email body doesn't match subject

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

vjasko

email body doesn't match subject

Post by vjasko »

I have a issue with the emails sent out by mantis where every now and then, when there is a lot of ticket activity emails get sent out that have a subject for one ticket, but a body from another. I've inherited a very customized install of mantis 1.2.15 using the email reporting 0.8.4 plugin. Our install of mantis has 1396 unique lines of code in it, and our version of the email reporting plugin has 2228 unique lines when diff'd against a freshly downloaded copy.

Before investigating this thoroughly, I was wondering if anybody else has ever run into a problem before, or if it's something that we introduced in our customizations. Mantis is used as our primary help desk ticketing system and used for development projects as well, so it gets very heavy use. We seem to average about 1500 emails outbound (updates to tickets sent to each member of the project) and about 50 inbound (to create a new ticket) per day.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: email body doesn't match subject

Post by atrol »

I never saw this before.
I am quite sure this is caused by your customization.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
vjasko

Re: email body doesn't match subject

Post by vjasko »

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid of that. I'll probably have to start from the latest versions and see what functionality is missing in a clean install. This time I'll actually document what changes are being done and why for the next poor sap that might inherit this.