Import issues into Mantis Tool

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

adi

Import issues into Mantis Tool

Post by adi »

Trying to import CSV in 1.2.17 Version.

I added custom columns to the CSV (formatted it exactly as the CSV download) and tried to import. Upon import attempt, got the following errors:

SYSTEM WARNING: 'XMLReader::read(): file:///C:/xampp/tmp/phpC93F.tmp:1: parser error : Document is empty' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\XmlImportExport\ImportXml.php' line 77
SYSTEM WARNING: 'XMLReader::read(): Id,Reporter,Assigned To,Priority,Severity,Reproducibility,Product Version,Catego' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\XmlImportExport\ImportXml.php' line 77
SYSTEM WARNING: 'XMLReader::read(): ^' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\XmlImportExport\ImportXml.php' line 77
SYSTEM WARNING: 'XMLReader::read(): An Error Occured while reading' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\XmlImportExport\ImportXml.php' line 77
Importing file, please wait...
SYSTEM WARNING: 'XMLReader::read(): An Error Occured while reading' in 'C:\xampp\htdocs\mantis\plugins\XmlImportExport\ImportXml.php' line 88
Done
Processing cross-references for 0 issues... Done

You can check the attached csv document.

Am I allowed to import CSV or only XML?

Do you have any plugin by which i can import CSV, although required an instruction to install the plugin.

Kindly help awaiting for your prompt response.

Thanks,
Aditya Kumar
Attachments
Issue.csv
(348 Bytes) Downloaded 424 times
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Import issues into Mantis Tool

Post by atrol »

There is a plugin to import CSV.
https://github.com/mantisbt-plugins/csv-import
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
adi

Post by adi »

Hello There

Thank You for the support, kindly tell me that the csv which i had created is correct or not?
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

The plugin is a 3rd party development that I never used.
I can't tell you more than what is in the docs, https://github.com/mantisbt-plugins/csv ... readme.txt
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual