Warnings using the admin check with 2.0.0.rc1

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

ajtruckle72

Warnings using the admin check with 2.0.0.rc1

Post by ajtruckle72 »

I had originally put my issue in MantisBT here but it was closed and I was directed to the forum.

So, I recently upgraded from 1.3.3 to 2.0.1rc and all seems to work well. But when I followed the admin check it did say:
PHP
Version of PHP installed is at least 5.3.2
PHP version 5.6.27 is currently installed on this server.
FAIL
SYSTEM WARNING: set_time_limit(): Cannot set max execution time limit due to system policy
Raised in file /customers/e/9/c/publictalksoftware.co.uk/httpd.www/mantisbt-2-0-0/admin/check/index.php on line 58
display_errors php.ini directive is disabled
For security reasons this directive should be disabled on all production and Internet facing servers.
WARN
disk_total_space function is enabled
This function has been disabled by the disable_functions php.ini directive. MantisBT may not operate correctly with this function disabled.
WARN
diskfreespace function is enabled
This function has been disabled by the disable_functions php.ini directive. MantisBT may not operate correctly with this function disabled.
WARN
exec function is enabled
WARN
system function is enabled
WARN
popen function is enabled
WARN
proc_open function is enabled
WARN
proc_nice function is enabled
WARN
shell_exec function is enabled
WARN
passthru function is enabled
WARN
dl function is enabled
WARN

Some tests failed. Please review and correct these failed tests before using MantisBT.
Is this something I need to worry about?