I wish to get an integrated working environment from ECLIPSE which integrates :
- Wiki Documentation of projects built from Eclipse projects
- Bugs and development tracker as MantisBT (Mylyn to MantisBT)
- Links to Wiki from bugs and enhancements tracker
- Links between projects specifications wiki and trackers
I am trying to integrate Dokuwiki with MantisBT, it seems that some installations functions (last documents one year ago) but it is not really bundled (not like the installation of MantisBT, his plugins, and the Mylyn-MantisBT plugin - soap, with a bug not solved since fifteen days).
In another way there is no plugin nor any link to create documentation on Eclipse projects (refs management from wiki pages to files and files to wiki pages).
The meta-model of project management problem :
The actual link between projects in Eclipse, soft tasks and with Mylyn to MantisBT trackers->wiki is only by the details.
A line of code with attached task which become a tracker in MantisBT, which is reported in a wikipage - I really don't see how the function specification - part of a hierarchy - described into a wiki page can be linked to several pieces of soft which can have some lines with bugs.... which make a no conformity to specification... here is the loop...
We should have a top-down and down-top way to link ours concepts and specifications to the various levels of structured softs definitions (the more little granulate is the line of code).
I wonder if :
- the integration of Dokuwiki with MantisBT is really easily operational (when we have not time to spend as a sufficient sized development team can spend, I work alone participating to several opensource projects)
- Dokuwiki could be one day integrated in ECLIPSE
It seem that TRAC offers such functionalities, but it is not the same development environment.
What can be said about this opened subject ?