View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0009990||mantisbt||filters||public||2008-12-18 17:19||2009-06-26 12:02|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0009990: "Assigned to" filter breaks when set to "any"|
The moment I have no more issues that are unassigned, the view all issues page with "Assigned to" filter set to "any" will not show any issues at all anymore, also, the color code legend underneath the issue table disappears.
When I set the "Assigned to" filter to any particular user, the table is rendered correctly with the color code legend underneath the issue table, even if its empty (because no issue has been assigned to that user).
Brand new install of 1.1.6 - no mods, no plugins etc
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Correction: Even IF I do have an unassigned issue, setting the "assigned to" filter to "any" will make the whole bugs table disappear, including the color code legend underneath the issue table.
I wonder why nobody else seems to be seeing this; I've tried 1.1.5 as well and the issue is there. On my current 1.0.5 I've never seen this. For good measure I also tried 1.2.0a2 and there, the "view all bugs" page directly throws a white page, without anything showing at all.
When I set $g_dhtml_filters = OFF I do get a table header at the least, still no bugs listed though and no color legend.
Just to work out whether there's anything special about your setup whilst we look at this:
Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time.
-I'm on a westhost VPS with PHP Version 5.2.1
From my php.info (I can post the whole thing if you want):
Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbase' '--enable-exif' '--enable-mbregex' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-soap' '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--enable-dba' '--disable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--with-dom' '--with-bz2' '--with-pear' '--with-ldap=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-gd' '--with-openssl' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-regex=system' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--with-gettext=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-ttf=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-pgsql=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/php/dependencies/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-pdo-pgsql=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-mssql=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-db4=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-iconv=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-iconv-dir=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-gmp=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-t1lib=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-mhash=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-mcrypt=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-zlib=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-expat-dir=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-xsl=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-curl=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-imap=/home/php5/src/dependencies/imap-2006f' '--with-pspell=/usr/local/php/dependencies' '--with-magickwand=/usr/local/php/dependencies'
From what you originally said I get the impression you are only getting half the page rendered i.e. the page doesn't finish with the final </html> as it stops before hand.
In the past, when we've had users reporting these sorts of problems, it's sometimes between the case they are running different versions of PHP to core dev's, and also addon modules that mess with php internals e.g. zend optimiser.
I dont know what else you are running, but if you are finding the page stops rendering half way through with no error (i.e. not closing </html>', i'd be inclined to look at zend optimer (you are on 3.2.2, I believe latest release is 3.3.3), and PHP (5.2.1 vs recently release 5.2.8)
so your suggestion would be to upgrade zend and php? Whats weird though is that I am running mantis 1.0.5 without any problem on that same vps. Anything else that could be the culprit?
This is a duplicate of 0008538 and most likely a problem with zend optimizer + debug_backtrace; on comment 0008538:0017602 the user claims to have solved the issue by upgrading just Zend Optimizer to 3.3.3.
see http://www.google.com/search?q=zend+optimizer+debug_backtrace for details
setting $g_show_assigned_names = OFF solved the issue. Thanks!
|2008-12-18 17:19||iboltz||New Issue|
|2008-12-19 13:54||iboltz||Note Added: 0020431|
|2008-12-19 14:06||iboltz||Note Added: 0020432|
|2008-12-20 19:30||grangeway||Note Added: 0020450|
|2008-12-21 11:56||iboltz||Note Added: 0020458|
|2008-12-21 16:44||grangeway||Note Added: 0020460|
|2008-12-21 17:01||iboltz||Note Added: 0020461|
|2008-12-23 03:19||giallu||Note Added: 0020469|
|2008-12-23 03:19||giallu||Relationship added||duplicate of 0008538|
|2008-12-23 03:19||giallu||Status||new => resolved|
|2008-12-23 03:19||giallu||Resolution||open => duplicate|
|2008-12-23 03:19||giallu||Assigned To||=> giallu|
|2008-12-23 09:41||iboltz||Note Edited: 0020461|
|2008-12-23 10:06||iboltz||Note Added: 0020474|
|2008-12-24 03:31||vboctor||Relationship added||related to 0009997|
|2009-06-26 12:02||vboctor||Status||resolved => closed|