2015-11-25 01:09 EST

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Wiki ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0008301mantisbtadministrationpublic2011-08-05 02:36
Assigned Toatrol 
StatusclosedResolutionunable to reproduce 
Product Version1.1.0a4 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0008301: APPLICATION ERROR #200 (...._id) was not found
DescriptionWhen switching between projects when on any of the management pages will give an APPLICATION ERROR #200.
can be a A required parameter to this page (project_id) was not found. or A required parameter to this page (user_id) was not found. error.
depeneds on which page.

it looks a bit like bug 0007125
Steps To Reproduceexample:
- create 2 projects.
- goto the "manage projects" page
- select one of the projects. (just any).
- now use the "project selector" (on the top right of the page) to select a project.
=> A required parameter to this page (project_id) was not found.

example 2:
- create 2 projects and some user
- goto the "manage users"
- select one of the users, just any.
- now use the "project selector" (on the top right of the page) to select a project.
=> A required parameter to this page (user_id) was not found.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships
related to 0006006confirmed Manage project doesn't refresh 
has duplicate 0008507closedgiallu Mantis crashes when switching projects 
has duplicate 0008793closedgiallu APPLICATION ERROR #200 while trying to switch to project from "Manage project" panel 
has duplicate 0009352closedgiallu required parameter (project_id) was not found 
+ Relationships

-  Notes
User avatar


giallu (developer)

I'm not sure if it's really related, but it seems this was sort of a no-op in earlier releases, and turned to be an error lately.
User avatar


Paramonov Alexander (reporter)

Please add to file manage_proj_cat_edit_page.php
before line 82: "<input type="submit" class="button" value="<?php echo lang_get( 'update_category_button' ) ?>" />"
<input type="hidden" name="project_id" value="<?php echo string_attribute( $f_project_id ) ?>" />
and there resolve this problem.
I test is on svn 5247.
User avatar


giallu (developer)

I tried to apply the modification (please, next time attach a diff) but neither example 1 nor example 2 seems to be fixed.

If you want to help, I'd appreciate a comprehensive fix for all manage_* pages, which should probably be by implementing 0006006
User avatar


atrol (developer)

stappel, this issue is not reproducible with current version of MantisBT.
Feel free to reopen the issue if there are still problems after upgrading.
+  Notes

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2007-08-23 08:03 stappel New Issue
2008-01-22 17:57 giallu Relationship added has duplicate 0008507
2008-01-22 17:58 giallu Relationship added has duplicate 0008793
2008-01-22 18:00 giallu Relationship added related to 0006006
2008-01-22 18:00 giallu Note Added: 0016767
2008-05-07 00:16 Paramonov Alexander Note Added: 0017787
2008-05-15 09:42 giallu Note Added: 0017840
2008-07-07 03:06 giallu Relationship added has duplicate 0009352
2011-01-10 16:56 atrol Note Added: 0027885
2011-01-10 16:56 atrol Status new => resolved
2011-01-10 16:56 atrol Resolution open => unable to reproduce
2011-01-10 16:56 atrol Assigned To => atrol
2011-08-05 02:36 atrol Status resolved => closed
+ Issue History