For those not familiar with MantisTouch:
“MantisTouch was developed to provide mobility to MantisBT. As a web app, MantisTouch provides a mobile optimized user interface for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone. MantisTouch uses web services to access the bugtracking data allowing it to be installed on the same or a different server than MantisBT.”
This release provides several fixes (see changelog) including the following:
- Localization support – see readme.md for how to contribute translations to your own locale. Now MantisTouch supports English and Traditional Chinese. Contributing your own translation should take less than half an hour.
- Use better font and smaller buttons.
- SSL – Retrieval of jQuery and jQueryMobile from CDNs conflicts with SSL. MantisTouch now uses CDNs when http is used, otherwise, uses local copy.
- SSL – If MantisTouch is available on both http and https, redirect to https when http is used.
- Company Logo – Provide the ability to use company logo on the login page instead of MantisBT logo.
- Use mc_login() API introduced in MantisBT 1.2.12 to authenticate user and get retrieve necessary user information,
- Update jQuery to 1.9.1 and jQueryMobile to 1.3.1
- Improved Logging.
All MantisTouch v1.2.x users are encouraged to upgrade by downloading new package and copying over existing installation. If your instance is running a version before v1.2.x, then checkout the v1.2.0 release post for upgrade instructions.
All users are encouraged to upgrade to latest MantisBT (currently 1.2.15) to get the best experience with MantisTouch.