This third 1.3.x beta release has 60 bug fixes and improvements including both functional and performance related ones. Some of the highlights include:
- Email notification fixes #17460
- Access denied issues – #19648, #19634, #20002
- Timeline performance improvements and fixes. #18015, #19945
- Upgrade 3rd party dependencies. #19636, #17717, #19689, #19685
- Custom field text areas now support multi-line default values – #19542
- Fix multiple filtering bugs – #19638, #19670, #19916
- Support attaching files while adding a note – #19589
- Support attaching multiple files with same name – #19683
- Roadmap page formatting and broken link fixes – #19660, #19838
- Localization fixes and updates – #19984
Checkout the new release on mantisbt website and report any issues you may find via our official bugtracker.
This is the second beta release for the MantisBT v1.3. There has been a bunch of fixes (see changelog) since beta-1. Following is a list of changes that are included in v1.3 compared to 1.2.x stable release for the benefit of users who haven’t tried beta-1. Continue reading
MantisBT 1.2.19 is a security update for the stable 1.2.x branch. All installations that are currently running any 1.2.x version are strongly advised to upgrade to this release. Download it from here. Continue reading
MantisBT 1.2.18 is an important security update for the stable 1.2.x branch.
All installations that are currently running any 1.2.x version are strongly
advised to upgrade to this release. Download it from here. Continue reading
A new release of MantisTouch has been published with following improvements.
- Support for anonymous access
- Fix bug related to accessing attachments
- Allow users to signup.
- Fixed time zone related error in some environments.